Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered off the market until a Security Deposit has been paid and a rental agreement has been signed by all parties.
Rental worthiness is based on the following criteria below:
- Credit Check
- Civil & Criminal Search
- Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- Application & Fees
- How have you handled your past obligations?
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
Please note: Family, friends and/or roommates are not acceptable rental references.
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
Please note: Unemployment Benefits will not be considered as Income.
- Allowed if stated acceptable on Rental List.
- Must complete a Pet Application ($20/Pet) and have animal approved.
- Must pay an additional non-refundable pet privilege fee and pet rent (if applicable).
- Please note: Does not apply to medically prescribed service animals.
Application & Fees
- Application must be complete, signed and the proper fees paid.
- A non-refundable $65 Application Fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fees paid (if applicable)
- A non-refundable $20 Pet Application Fee (does not apply to medically prescribed service animals).
- A Driver’s License or other approved photo ID must be included (See Rental Qualification Criteria above).
- Fees must be paid Online or via Certified Funds at the office.
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
- Additional fees may apply